Sunday, May 4, 2008

looking for research staff - urgent!

Dear all,
I'm looking for research staff, preferably those who are interested to work in the area of Microbiology– antibacterial activities of honey (need 1 candidate) or Vaccinology – development of live-attenuated vaccine strain for Shigella flexneri (currently have one MSc. candidate but need 1 more candidate).

Please forward this message to your relatives/friends/ graduate
students that may be interested.
Those interested please send a copy of CV to my address as below or email me at title="blocked: :mailto:kiren@ kck.usm.my mailto:kiren@ kck.usm.my">kiren@kck.usm. my
and/or walk-in interview are welcome (please make an appointment) .


Dateline: 20th May
2008
.


Priority would be given to the candidates who is willing to do pursue their postgraduate degree.



Thank you.

Regards,
Kiren

Ext. 4594


H/P 019-9387778








Regards,


Kirnpal Kaur, Ph.D
Department of Medical Microbiology & Parasitology Sciences,Health Campus, Universiti Sains Malaysia16150 Kubang Kerian, KelantanTel: +609-7664594Fax: +609-7653370

No comments:

Post a Comment