Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vacancies for Young Executive Scheme - RapidKL

FW: [Rmc.rnd.net] Vacancies for Young Executive Scheme - RapidKL

Posted by: "Abd Wahab Ishari bin Mohd Hashim" abdwahabishari@gmail.com awibmh

Tue Mar 3, 2009 3:22 am (PST)



-----Original Message-----
From: rmc.rnd.net- bounces@groups. utm.my
[mailto:rmc.rnd.net- bounces@groups. utm.my] On Behalf Of Mazlina Esa
Sent: 03 Mac 2009 02:12
To: rmc.rnd.net@ groups.utm. my
Subject: [Rmc.rnd.net] Vacancies for Young Executive Scheme - RapidKL

Salam and Greetings

I have been contacted by the Senior Manager, Planning and Corporate OD
of RapidKL. Vacancies available for their YES program. Pls see attached
flyer. They are looking forward to hire UTM fresh grads.

PAs and student supervisors: kindly inform your students to submit CVs to
recruitment@ rapidkl.com. my
Master students in the final sem are also encouraged to apply.

Salam,
Prof Mazlina Esa, FKE

No comments:

Post a Comment